A reservation agreement is entered into with the client when booking an apartment. The first payment of the contract of purchase and sale under the law of obligations shall include a reservation fee of EUR 3,00.
A notarised contract for the purchase and sale of apartment ownership under the law of obligations shall be entered into with a buyer. A client shall pay 15% of the price of the apartment ownership. The amount shall be paid before entering into the contract of purchase and sale under the law of obligations to the notary’s deposit account.
After the completion of the apartment and acceptance of construction work by a client, a notarised real right contract of purchase and sale shall be concluded. A buyer shall pay 85% of the price of the apartment. An entry shall be made in the land register regarding the change in ownership. All notary and state fees related to the purchase and sale transaction shall be borne by a buyer.
- Interior finishing of the apartment according to the interior finishing package
- Connection to water mains and sewerage
- Connection to electricity and heating
- Connectivity to the telephone network and cable TV
- Connectivity to a security company
- Notary fees and state fee related to the transaction
- Connection fee for communication, security and cable TV services
- Storage space on the ground floor
- Parking place under the house or in the courtyard
- Membership fee for apartment association